• 2 cups small fl orets of caulifl ower
• 4 tbsps pure water
• 1 tsp minced ginger
• 1 tsp whole cumin seed
• 1/4 tsp turmeric
• 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
• 1/4 tsp ground cumin
• 1/4 tsp ground coriander
• Rock salt to taste (optional)
• 2 tbsps ghee
• 1 tsp fi nely chopped fresh cilantro
1) Heat ghee until it looks clear.
2) Add the cumin seed and stir briefl y to release aroma
and fl avour.
3) Add the powdered spices and stir once.
4) Add the ginger, salt and caulifl ower and stir briefl y.
Lower heat to medium and cook covered, stirring
occasionally, until caulifl ower is fork-tender. Add
water as needed to prevent sticking.
5) Garnish with the fresh cilantro.
6) Enjoy warm with a whole grain and dhal soup.