• 2 Chicken deboned breasts with skin
• 1/2 Lemon
• 1 tsp Honey
• 1 tbsp Soy sauce
• 1 Bunch asparagus (the thin green asparagus are the tastiest.)
• 2 tbsp Sunfoil Pure Sunflower oil
• Half an onion thinly sliced and half a red pepper sliced and diced into pieces about 2cm long.
• 4 Thin slices of lemon.
• 250 ml Allsome Rice
• 4 ml salt
• 1.5 l water
• Heat oven to 180oC.
• Put 2 chicken breasts, skin side up in a small baking dish and season.
• Squeeze the lemon into a bowl and stir in the honey and soy sauce. Spoon the mixture over the chicken, then tuck the squeezed-out half of lemon between the pieces (this will moisten and add flavour to the chicken).
• Roast the chicken breasts in a baking dish, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven. Cook until done and richly glazed, basting with the juices at least twice.
Honey Glazed Chicken with Asparagus