Change the little things in your everyday life.
1. Try baking more of your favorite meals.
2. Measure your ingredients when cooking, e.g. salt, butter, oil and spices.
3. Change to olive oil, use less.
4. Understand each meal, is it balanced in protein, starch and carbohydrates.
5. Have smaller meals every 4 hours.
Bake: Cheesy Omelette Roll
» 4 large eggs
» 30 ml melted butter
» salt and milled black pepper
» 125 ml skinless, seedless tomato dice (brunoise)
» 125 ml finely grated cheddar cheese
» 30 ml finely chopped dill or basil
Beat the eggs with the melted butter.
Preheat the oven grill. Position an oven rack in the center of the oven and place a large baking tray in the oven to warm through. When it’s hot, remove the oven tray and quickly spray with non-stick food spray. Pour the egg onto the tray and return to the oven. Bake for 3 – 5 minutes or until the egg is just cooked but still moist.
Bake: Cheesy Chicken Strips
» 3 chicken breast fillets
» Salt and milled black pepper
» 250 ml plain buttermilk
» 100 g (½ pack) KIPS crackers, Spring Onion flavour
» 65 ml freshly grated parmesan or mature cheddar cheese
» 65 ml finely chopped parsley